An Assistant Manager is accountable for the operations of a Quik Pawn Shop ensuring maximum loans, sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, and expense control, human resource management and managing operating costs.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging each customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
• Maximize profitability through the creation and maintenance of good pawn and title loans.
• Oversee and manage the cash advance business and maintain collections to standard.
• Aggressively seek out merchandise purchases, including gold, to improve margin and profitability.
• Analyze and measure business trends – develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
• Control debt and expenses through proper cash management and adherence to all corporate policies.
• Ensure proper merchandise stock levels through making solid and purposeful loans. • Ensure compliance on all policies and procedures through regular store management, staff meetings and store walk-throughs.
• Source, recruit and recommend to District Manager solid employee candidates
• Train and develop store staff on all aspects of the business.
• Maintain a working environment free of harassment and other inappropriate behavior. • Work with and maintain effective communication with the corporate support staff.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the District Manager.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older to apply
High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
2 to 5 years of solid relevant work history